Great place for the price. Pretty rooms and grounds. Friendly staff. Free beach towels, and access to free large beach umbrellas and lounges at nearby Mamita's beach club. While location is one of its strengths it can also be the biggest downside if you are not a sound sleeper. Bars across 30 Calle North play loud music on Thursday & Friday nights and could hear the thump of the electronic music until 2AM. If you can not speak Spanish, suggest communicating by email in advance and asking about desired additional services. Arranged transportation to and from airport through hotel and it worked well. Did not know about trips to Tulum through hotel, or about massages until after we returned home. Juices at breakfast in morning were great. Breakfast itself lacking in variety, but is free, and if you get bored with it there are all types of restaurants on 5th avenue within an easy walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico