We have been coming to Playa del Carmen for 13 years so we know the area well. It can be very confusing for people looking on line because often places list close to beach when in fact they are in an area south of playa del carmen called playacar, this hotel is a small 1 or 2 mexican blocks away to one of the best beaches in playa centro, Coco beach. This hotel is in the middle of great resturants, the 5th ave. strand with great shopping and fun night life. Riviera del sol offers a really nice breakfast for free and complimentary beach passes, which gives you 2 chairs free, normally about an $8 per day cost. The rooms are nice with modern mexican furnishings, good a/c and a warm atmosphere from the front desk to the nice girls that serve breakfast in the morning. Location is everything there in playa and this place has it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico