“A total disappointment!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love italian food, I´ve been staying in playa for a few months and i have tried some good italian restaurants in Playa del Carmen, but this one is horrible!
My pasta was totally overcooked, sometimes they have good flavor, but not even that, i´m lucky i didn´t get sick.
My boyfriend´s pizza horrible as well, totally soft in the middle and burn on the sides, no flavor as well.
The worst thing is that it was even expensive because we had to eat somewhere else later. So definetly don´t waste your money in this one.

2  Thank Claire J

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our party of four was searching for an inexpensive meal when we stumbled across Mille Voglie. The pizza is so good that my wife ate her crusts, the service is excellent, and the ambience is decidedly unpretensious. Mille Voglie is near the corner of 5th Avenue and Calle 38. Look for the little neon "pizza" sign.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just happened upon it because it was raining and I was with a young child, so I went in to avoid getting wet..SO GLAD I DID! We were looking for a to-go restaurant. I usually avoid Italian. I USED to think, ahhh, I can make Italian at home, why bother with Italian restaurants..well, when I saw the food going out, I changed my mind.THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. The pizza was PHENOMENAL! Of course we went back and ordered the Bolognese. THE BEST! They even gave me the secret to the sauce..carrots and apples w white wine. Now, my homemade bolognese is WAAY BETTER!. I ate here a year ago, but just happened upon the card that they gave me. I want to share with you all how yummy it is there. All the restaurants are usually so hip and beautiful that this one doesn't stand a chance because the decor was quite simple ( that was a year ago and they had just opened, not even a sign up Yet). I am going back to playa this week and am going back! I also want to mention how warm and hospitable the Italian owner was to my child:) She loved the fresh orange juice spritzer.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

we got there around 940pm and they were still serving and it was well worth it. This is an Italian run family restaurant right seconds near 5th avenue.
If you have seen eat pray love, you will feel like Julia Roberts when your pizza arrives :)
The appetizers were tasty.
There are only a few tables outside so if full you will need to sit inside.
very friendly staff

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for the best pizzeria..and I have to say that Mille Voglie is the best so far!.. We started going there since the opening, when it was a very small place, only with a few tables. Now I've seen they've grown so much, they have pastries,and fresh pasta now!.. They even have delivery service.. that is what I called a growing business!.. All the staff working there are very respectful and very fun, before only the Italian family was taking care of the business now I see a couple of Mexican nationals running as waiters... Pizzas are great, lots of flavour, and you can do half and half if you don't want a whole one!.. very recommendable!