Hotel Posada Sian Ka'an
$191
$610
$587
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$385
$293
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$413
  • Breakfast included
Royal Hideaway Playacar(Playa del Carmen)
$331
$217
Barcelo.com
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
$1,434
$726
Bookit.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$438
$472
$973
$450
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsado bus stationexcellent locationferry to cozumelshaped poolevery morningsuper close to the beachwah wahfifth avenuehotel is perfectpartial view of the oceanbreakfast was includedcleanest hotelssmall tvbreakfast choicessmall propertydrinks coldfree wifi
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We found this place through an Expedia package and were immediately glad we did.
The staff were wonderful & very friendly, the grounds were lovely and well kept and the room was great.

The location just off 5th Ave can't be beat; two minutes walk from the ADO bus station and 60 seconds from the beach. It seems like a more mature or family-oriented hotel and noise levels were low. Considering our stay spanned "Spring Break", I was impressed.

They offer a light complimentary breakfast, perfect to start off your day. Variety is limited but if you're so inclined, there are a dozen or more restaurants within a 5-minute walk to satisfy any cravings.

Don't miss the rooftop sun terrace!!! Complete with deck chairs and amazing ocean view.

We had no complaints at all, only a couple of comments for fellow travellers.
- WiFi only in the lobby/breakfast area (to be expected of course)
- ask for a room off the ground floor. This will let you keep your patio door open to let the breeze through. The A/C worked flawlessly in our room but I'd sooner have the fresh air.
- beds are harder than most of us are used to. Great excuse to have a nap in a beach hammock!

After a week-long stay, we were thoroughly impressed. I wouldn't hesitate recommend this spot to anyone.

Room Tip: - Higher floors for improved security (rooms have sliding doors off the balconies)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank tex919
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I enjoy staying here and have reviewed this property several times. Alejandra has done an incredible job of employing a phenomenal staff! I have no valid complaints since discovering this property and over 40 nights of stay. Unfortunately, i was not able to extend my visit as the hotel was fully committed at the time of booking. I did find a room at their sister property, hotel labnah and very grateful that Jose arranged assistance with my luggage (thank you Ibrim) and called ahead to make sure I was taken care of. I always look forward to my next visit! Thanks again Jose and Talia for your never ending kindness and help!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank serrano930
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great service! Great room! Clean! Helpful! GREAT breakfast! Close to the beach! didn't have to wear shoes the whole time i was there. Close to great restaurants and bars and local shopping.I have stayed at this place twice now and will plan many more trips to this place.You are literally 1/2 block from a beautiful beach. maybe two blocks to the ferry,

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Sian Ka'an hotel is nicely located 1 block off the main shopping street in downtown Playa del Carmen. The hotel is quiet and quaint. Morning there is free breakfast and the staff is very friendly. The price was great for the location and quality. I would definitely go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: No restaurant on site except for a small breakfast area and kitchen to make quick items.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed at November 2012, and everything was perfect. Excellent location only half block to the sea, station bus and 5 Fifth Avenue. The people was very friendly and helpful.

The facilities and in special the our room were very clean and good maintenance, I don´t have any issue with this.

And other hand, we don´t had any problems with security (theft).

From our room (It was at the fourth floor) we could see the sea and 5 Fifth Avenue (partially).

You don´t have problems with the noise at the bedtime. The block in where is located the hotel is far from any bar, restaurant, disco. Perfect to rest, you can be sure.

The hotel isn´t all-inclusive, it has only one cafeteria for breakfast.

In summary, the hotel is perfect to rest and take it as base to go to excursions and trips.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple