“asian food at its best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Asiana Restaurant

Asiana Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 1,220 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aldershot
“asian food at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Having eaten excellent food in the parent countries of which the Asiana represents I can say that all the meals we had were on par and if not better than than the ones we had in Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia. The staff were not only attentive but also knowledgable and above all politeness personifide.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Charlotte NC
“Very Good !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

This restaurant is part of the ones you get at The Royal in Playa del Carmen. It is the only one they have there that also allows paying customers from outside the resort even though your meals are all inclusive if staying at the Royal. Very good experience. I could not check the box the best meal I ever had at a restaurant but it was close and had great service and menu, food!
That whole resort is very nice!

• Visited December 2012
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The spring rolls are to die for! The tempura is always my favorit choice. Our service has always been fantastic

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
“Great sushi in Mexico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Sounds funny that we ate sushi 3 times while in Mexico but this place was that good! My husband is more of a sashimi person and I like rolls and terriyaki more. My husband gorged on the raw fish and was able to try items that he usually doesn't in the states. This sounds strange but I loved that tempura fried onions and peppers that came with the terriyaki stir fry dishes. It was so light and airy and it paired nicely with the meat entrees and sauce.
Finally my favorite was the tempura fried ice cream. It reminded me if you put ice cream into a Krispy Kreme donut and topped with a chocolate ganache sauce. I think I could have eaten one of these each day but controlled myself to two during my week visit.
Servers are very friendly and patient too!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nicole B
Douglassville, Pennsylvania
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Just ok sushi. Didn't try anything else. Heard the entrees were great. The location was perfect and close to the hotel and street shops.

Visited September 2013