“Refreshing fish-icure!”
Review of Wayan Fish Spa

Wayan Fish Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therpy is a feet or full body massage given by Turkish fish which reactivate the regenerative skin cell mechanism, leaving it soft and smooth. These fish do not have teeth so they harmlessly suctions dead skin cells without touching inner layers. Throughout this process, it generates an enzyme which has a regenerative effect on skin. each fish tank has ultraviolet water sterilization, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, virus and other germs.
Denver, Colorado
“Refreshing fish-icure!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Our experience with Fish Spa at Playa del Carmen was fantastic! Kenny educated us on what the "doctor fish" were going to do, chatted with us and took pictures for us. It tickled immensely, but our feet were refreshed and ready to take the sand on. Worth every penny spent! Highly recommend stopping in when you visit the shops at Playa del Carmen.

Akumal, Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Don't miss!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Tons of fun, soothing and just plain entertaining. Worth every pesos.

I wish the tank was bigger so I could get my entire body in there. If you are ticklish it may not be for you.

Ask the guy for an additional 15 minutes at a reduced rate. It is worth it. Suggestion....grab a beer before you dunk your feet in. I got thirsty.

Visited July 2014
Paris, Texas
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“What a Hoot!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We had seen a fish spa at our resort but were put off by the price. When we saw this place while out shopping and saw the price, we had to give it a try! I am very ticklish and I will admit I didn't think I'd even make it through the initial foot washing. Well, the fish did tickle but not too bad. It actually felt really good. Kenny did a great helping us with treatments. This is a must stop.

“must try”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I visited the fish spa and had my doubts about having any part of my body touched by fish lol but I was talked into it and had an awesome time... Alex and Ivan are great. They made my trip absolutely amazing. Cant wait to go back.

Merida
“Very relaxing!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I visited the fish spa two days ago and I really liked it, it's a very interesting experience and pretty cheap! only ten dollars a piece! Also, thanks Alex and to my tocayo Ivan for everything!