“So FUN!!!”
Review of Wayan Fish Spa

Wayan Fish Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therpy is a feet or full body massage given by Turkish fish which reactivate the regenerative skin cell mechanism, leaving it soft and smooth. These fish do not have teeth so they harmlessly suctions dead skin cells without touching inner layers. Throughout this process, it generates an enzyme which has a regenerative effect on skin. each fish tank has ultraviolet water sterilization, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, virus and other germs.
Haymarket, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So FUN!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I had always wanted to try this and it was quite fun. My 55 year old feet still feel silky a week later. Evelyn cleaned and sanitized our feet first (my BFF since 6th grade was with me) and explained the benefits. We laughed and had a great experience, very memorable with fun pictures! Two much younger ladies watched us and we talked them into trying it too. They were laughing and having a great time as we left. We would definitely recommend it and would do it again!!! the price was $20 for the two of us for a 15 minute session.

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Neat experience”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I did this together and cost us $20 for the both. Not sure that it actually worked with removing the dead skin (my feet felt the same afterwards), but it definitely was something to remember and provided a good picture op. It tickled at first, but then we got used to it. Your feet are in the water for 15 minutes while the fish clean the dead skin off of your feet.

La Barca Jalisco Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A very nice experience”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Me and my daughter did this together, we have fun and really enjoy it, we did it at the wayan store across the street from the ADO bus terminal, David Marquez and the rest of the crew were great and very imformative about the therapy, they even took pictures of us, im sure we will remember this for a very long time, thank you guys.

Belleville, Canada
“It tickles”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was fun! Really reasonably priced and a unique experience. Chrystal was very helpful and nice. Nice and clean. Feet felt great afterwards.

Brampton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish spa”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I tried the fish spa with my mom in Playa Del Carmen. Krystol was great! She was exceptional in providing customer service. She gave us info on fish spa and was very friendly. Can't go wrong with $20 for 15 minute treatment.