“A very cool experience!”
Review of Wayan Fish Spa

Wayan Fish Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therpy is a feet or full body massage given by Turkish fish which reactivate the regenerative skin cell mechanism, leaving it soft and smooth. These fish do not have teeth so they harmlessly suctions dead skin cells without touching inner layers. Throughout this process, it generates an enzyme which has a regenerative effect on skin. each fish tank has ultraviolet water sterilization, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, virus and other germs.
New Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A very cool experience!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We thought this was so cool we did it twice! The first time we did it, as there were two of us, they have to wash your feet first to keep the fish healthy. My feet were washed first, so as I was sitting on the cushion waiting for my husbands feet to be washed the person had me put my feet up on each side of the tank but not in the water yet because it is a timed event and I had to wait for his feet to be washed, but as soon as my feet were on top of either side of the glass the fish were going crazy trying to get at my feet lol! When we put our feet in it felt strange, it was like a steady vibration and that it! It was just so neat and our feet were smooth when it was done. $21 USD for 15 min. total price for two people.

Toronto
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My sister and mom were so excited to this! Your feet do feel smoother when there done. Well worth the 11$ and the experience, Would definitely recommend for someone to try this!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun experience! A lot of laughter!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I tried the Fish Spa while visiting Playa del Carmen today. We were skeptical but it works! After 15 minutes of "feeding", our feet are so soft and smooth. Everyone must experience it. Thanks Horatio. Your service is exceptional. Will visit again in April 2014.

1 Thank Max N
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Garra Rufa Fish”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Go to the Fish Spa and have the Garra Rupa Fish nibble on your feet. Our feet were so soft afterward! And it was a great experience!

Mississauga, Canada
“Flesh eating Fish”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice time. The young man was very friendly and had lots of information on the fish, they are all male and they come from Turkey. They are imported and sterilized so that it is a captive market. A real different experience.