“Fish Spa Specialty”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wayan Fish Spa

Wayan Fish Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therpy is a feet or full body massage given by Turkish fish which reactivate the regenerative skin cell mechanism, leaving it soft and smooth. These fish do not have teeth so they harmlessly suctions dead skin cells without touching inner layers. Throughout this process, it generates an enzyme which has a regenerative effect on skin. each fish tank has ultraviolet water sterilization, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, virus and other germs.
Mukwonago, WI
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fish Spa Specialty”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband did this for a hoot. HOWEVER, he LOVED it and can't wait to have it done again. He was incredibly impressed with how this made his feet feel. The young gentleman that helped us was very knowledgeable and helped put us at ease about putting our feet in a tank of what looked to be very hungry fish!!! If you want a ice relaxing foot message - I would suggest trying this. As stated my husband was thrilled.

Visited March 2013

Missoula, Montana
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great experience. Wish I had my own tank and fish at home. Feet definitely felt smoother. My husband was hesitant at first, but totally enjoyed it. Going to have to do the whole body next time.

Cortland, New York, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“FUN!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

They charged us 2/$20 so we couldn't pass it up! This is a fun experience. Basically,the fish nibble at the dead skin on your feet. It is "tickly" and very fun!

Buffalo, NY
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Believe it or not - and now checked off my bucket list”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

After reading the reviews here, I decided that I wanted to try this. On our last day in Playa, we went down 5th avenue and found Wayans, went in and were ready. My husband didn't want to do it, so I was ready. I have eczema that appears on my feet and ankles and I had some small patches on my right foot that day. After the treatment, all the flaky dead skin was gone and hasn't been itchy since. It was very relaxing sitting with an antioxidant fruity drink and watch these fish go to town. It felt a little ticklish at first, but not unbearable. I would definitely do this again. In a perfect world, I would have a tank of these fishies and be able to use them on my dry, flaky feet all the time. They are in a store (Wayans) and there is a restaurant located upstairs.

Robbinsdale, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A must do in Playa”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Last year we did the foot fish spa, it was wonderful - this year my son said, were doing the full-body spa, That is all he was talking about. So, we entered the pool and had fish eating on us right away, It feels - well it's hard to describe, . My sons shoulders were peeling from a sunburn and the fish took care of the dead skin. After we were done our skin felt soft, the dead skin was gone and the heels on our feet felt smooth. You feel good when you get out.
We were in the pool for 1/2 hr and it cost us 2 for $60. It looks wird but it's something you have to try. Bring a suit and a camera, you may have to prove it when you get back from your vacaton if no one believes you ...

Visited January 2013