“Great sushi”

Nikkori Playa
Ranked #921 of 1,258 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At Nikkori, Playa del Carmen, our aim goal is to fully satisfy our customers by offering products of the highest quality at a fair price, with the freshness that characterizes our concept and excellent service.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Great sushi”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really enjoyed the meal that I had at Nikkori, the restaurant had a very nice atmosphere. I went there with my Fiancé we both got the combo and shared some rolls. They were all good and the prices were very reasonable as far as sushi goes. Will go again next time I am in Playa Del Carmen.

Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Sushi & vegetarian”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love Sushi, but I stopped eating fish and shell fish, because I'm vegetarian and I had a very serious allergy attack after having sushi (in another restaurant). In general it is hard to find good Sushi without these ingredients. I was very surprised that in Nikkori they made a big effort and showed flexibility to prepare several vegetarian rolls that have not been listed in the menu. Well prepared, very tasty and different flavors. Thanks, we will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Cancún
“The World Needs Nikkori Playa”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Extraordinary food! I tried the tuna sashimi; really fresh, great menu and they even think about people who don’t eat sushi, try the kaiten –tacos- shrimps were awesome! These guys know their cooking! Also, for guys; get the 2x1 on sushi and for girls 2x1 in drinks! Great music, friendly service; weird in Playa you don’t get that easily; even at the 5th. Great place, one of the few with AC, wonderful for summer or avoiding mosquito bites.

• Visited December 2012
australia
“Very average overall”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The sashimi wasn't good quality and divt look very fresh, portions are small and the rice was hard and undercooked. The grilled fish and shrimps were good overall but you can get it in any other restaurant in playa. The service on the othe hand was good

“Most people don't go to Mexico for sushi...”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

...but this place is very good, with inventive dishes and great staff. My wife and I ordered mostly the same nigiri and sashimi we get in Portland, and it measured up to most of what we've had at home. Recommended.