“Best potato of my life”
Review of Skinny Bikini Potatoes - CLOSED

Skinny Bikini Potatoes
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Clean, low key outdoor eatery/ fast food specializing in locally grown potatoes backed to perfection completed by a variety of toppings such as Caribbean Lobster, Shrimps marinated Steak and Chicken as well as Vegetarian and or Lactose free options complemented by 5 secret sauces. Now open too "Skinny Bikini Bar" full range of drinks and serving tacos, whole lobster dishes as well as Lobster Sandwich's as well.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I enjoyed a high quality, no nonsense meal in this cozy local bar in the centre of happening Playa del Carmen. In fact, the lobster filled potato I had might have been one of the best potatoes I've had in my life. Having some affordable drinks to the swinging tunes of some local musicians after dinner made my night at Skinny Bikini a perfect one.

1  Thank Maaike V

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I liked the potato meals here and you can choose so many different types. It is a good easy meal that the kids will like. Service is good as well.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Delicious food, fair prices, nice people, good service and they got 2x1 margaritas (also corona beer). I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had never heard of this place before I came but I'm so glad we stopped! Amazing food, and partly because of the incredible sauces. Good veggie options if you are a (mostly) vegetarian like me. We got a shrimp potato and veggie tacos, both with cheese, and smothered both in garlic and chipotle sauce. Great food, and we met a fellow Californian! Pepé was super cool and very friendly. Highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were planning on eating at least a couple of times here this trip after lovely food and drinks last time we were here but were gutted to find it closed for a refurb. Hope they don't ruin the casual feel.