“Amazing Tattoo Artistry!”

Supernova Tattoo Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Tattoo & Mixology club, molecular mixology cocktails de autor and international tattoo artist.
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Maurizio did a fantastic job of my tattoo! Went in this afternoon with my idea for what I wanted, he took the time to discuss it with me and draw it up, went back a few hours later and it was eexactly what I wanted when completed! He used all new needles, showed me them in their package before he opened them, so hygiene was not a concern. Then to celebrate my awesome new tattoo I had a mojito from the bar!! More than happy with the result :)

1  Thank Cassie H

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I Wanted to get my first tattoo while on vacation in Mexico but only if I could find a very clean shop and someone very gifted at the art. I found both at supernova Tattoo with Maurizio! I can not say enough good things about him, the staff, the location. I was very concerned about such a permanent form of art and wanted to make sure I could get something I would be happy with forever. I gave him a photo of a tattoo I found online and told him what it meant to me. Using my inspiration he came up with a custom tat for my wrist that I loved so much I almost cried when he was finished! He was also so warm and caring I completely trusted him and was comfortable the entire time I was there. I highly recommend Maurizio and supernova tattoo!
So much so that I am going to make a trip back to playa to get another larger tattoo on my back :-)

2  Thank Victoria5454
Reviewed September 19, 2013

First of all Maurizio is an amazing person over all. Great personality, smile and friendly. Plus he is is extreamly talented! So glad I now get to call him a personal friend! This Italian has lived and worked tatoos all over the world, knows his stuff, and is truly passionate. You will see.

After thoroughly searching reviews reviews and more reviews and asking around to friends, I felt drawn here to Supernova after seeing it while walking to Mamitas and getting positive feedback.
Just popped in to check it out. Then knew it was the place.

The shop is well maintained stylish and a real professional business. Not a hole-in-the-wall like some.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming you get a great vibe right away!
Maurizio loves to do custom designs just had to show him my ideas and he does his magic to exceed your vision and get you a piece you are stoked about! He is all about making you happy.

I definitly reccommened to see him, its the perfect place. Talent, atmosphere, price, its got it all.

2  Thank Devon L
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and i found this place that completely impressed us. Giacomo Cuccurullo and Vitale De Rosa are great barchefs, they have a flair for mixology and prepared us same cocktails with amazing ingredients as peanut oil and basil. We really enjoyed our time there and we recommend this place to everybody. High standards, proper bar service, great cocktails, and terrific people to talk too...we recommend to try their Mojito Mamitas and Oil Frozen cocktails. ENJOY...!!

1  Thank Jeffrey M
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped into the Tattoo Bar for a quick look at Maurizio's work and walked out a couple hours later with an awesome new tattoo! Maurizio is a master of cover ups, he covered a tattoo that I have been wanted to get rid of for years. The bar is cleaner and more proffessional then most in the States!!! I hope to return on our next visit to Playa. Thanks Maurizio, your the man!!!