“A BAR FOR TRUE FANS OF MIXOLOGY”

Supernova Tattoo Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Tattoo & Mixology club, molecular mixology cocktails de autor and international tattoo artist.
Call, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A BAR FOR TRUE FANS OF MIXOLOGY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and i found this place that completely impressed us. Giacomo Cuccurullo and Vitale De Rosa are great barchefs, they have a flair for mixology and prepared us same cocktails with amazing ingredients as peanut oil and basil. We really enjoyed our time there and we recommend this place to everybody. High standards, proper bar service, great cocktails, and terrific people to talk too...we recommend to try their Mojito Mamitas and Oil Frozen cocktails. ENJOY...!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey M

Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped into the Tattoo Bar for a quick look at Maurizio's work and walked out a couple hours later with an awesome new tattoo! Maurizio is a master of cover ups, he covered a tattoo that I have been wanted to get rid of for years. The bar is cleaner and more proffessional then most in the States!!! I hope to return on our next visit to Playa. Thanks Maurizio, your the man!!!

Visited April 2013
Capron il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go there. Get a tattoo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I found this shop by recommendation from a local, so I went there and met with the owner, Mauricio, and showed him what I wanted done. He worked out the design and had me come back the next day to get it done. He is a great artist with a lot of experience and he's a really cool guy. Everyone loves him. I highly recommend this shop if you want to get a great tattoo on your vacation.

Visited April 2013