“I.P.A.”

Club de la Cerveza
Ranked #29 of 1,637 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Amplia variedad de cervezas artesanales mexicanas e importadas (Belgica, Alemania, Inglaterra, USA, etc.) Variety of mexican craft beers and imported (Belgium, Germany, England, USA)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

excellent service by young energetic dudes. always a favorite place to listen to great music and local beers

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (915)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I wanted a Corona free experience on my Mexican holiday, so went in search of Mexican craft beers, specifically IPAs. Club de la Cerveza had them in abundance. On my first night there, Bernardo offered up several suggestions to my travel companion and I. We ended up trying several beers that night and returned the next night to do the same things. Great location, a bit further up the busy pedestrian street, in a less busy section. A great place to have drinks before dinner or have a snack. We had delicious onion rings on our second night. And more Mexican IPA. Highly recommended for discerning beer drinkers.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

I love this place. I can’t comment on the food but the beer selection is always interesting and the staff is quick to make some great recommendations based on your preferences. My only gripe is the fact that they often run out of certain beers. There’s nothing worse than getting excited about something you saw in their menu, only to find out they don’t have it. I wish they would have a blackboard with all beers available instead of a static paper menu which seems to never be a reflection of their real selection!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Good selection of beers. Quesadillas were delicious. Enjoyed the music. Relaxed vibe at the calm end of Quinta.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Found this place quite by accident when walking down fifth Avenue in Playa Del Carmen. We were pleasantly surprised to find a great selection of craft beers and friendly and knowledgeable staff willing to sit and discuss them with us. The atmosphere of this place is low-key and feels local. Highly recommend you stop in for a beer and tell them The Paradise Guy sent you.

Date of visit: December 2019