“Best Lunch Spot In PDC”

BRO chetas
Ranked #134 of 1,242 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great place to have a beer and enjoy the best food in town. We dare you to try something you've never tried before. Double dare you, YOU'LL LOVE IT. With a great new location, less than one block away from mamita's beach
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Best Lunch Spot In PDC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went here in 2012 about 3 times and this year in their new location 2/4 days we stayed in PDC! We love bro-chetas. I order the special almost every time because I love all their options and it comes with a much needed draft beer! My boyfriend always gets the boneless buffalo wings with fries. The Buffalo sauce is SPICY! So watch out, but so good! The sauces they have for you to put on the tortilla chips are awesome! My favorite, the chipotle, which I then end up putting on my broccoli and my bro cheta! Oh and the servers are super nice as well! Crave this place when I am in the states, cannot wait to go back next year!

Visited March 2013

North Platte, Nebraska
“Excellent food and service. We will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We read good reviews. In fact the sign out front says as seen on trip advisor. We were very happy with the food there. Try the spicy octopus. Outstanding. We will be back again this week.

new york
“We need this in the States!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great Beach Food! The broccoli is better than the French fries! Thought I'd never say that, but its so true! Yummy! Great mojitos too!

• Visited March 2013
Eskilstuna, Sweden
“Best food in PcD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Don't miss out this place, it has the best tasting food in PcD. Perfect for lunch.

Just a minutes walk from the beach

• Visited June 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Best beach lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I am so glad we stopped here for lunch.we were spending the day at Mamita's beach, but we didn't want to pay the big bucks for the food. We walked 2 minutes up the road and spotted Bro chetas. I had remembered seeing it reviewed on TA, so we stopped in. What an amazing meal! The waitress (Gia) was awesome and she made fantastic suggestions for us and the kids. We devoured our meal and my kids tried, and devoured, all of the guacamole. Great place, reasonable prices, amazing service and fantastic food for kids and adults alike. I am definitely returning for lunch soon.

1 Thank D_Suk605