“Great and fun fishing”

Laval, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great and fun fishing”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had a excellent fishing experience on January 6th 2014 with Roberto. He gives very good advices and HE knows very well WHERE to fish while all others guides scramble to find fish!!

Thanks again Roberto and thanks to your mate, Tony.

And thank to Peter from Pêche-Sud in St-Lambert.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Martin V

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Jig fishing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

First off, my fishing bud and I are novice jiggers and we definitely don't do it for a living. However we typically go fishing out 90 miles out in GOM with our boats to do some fun jig fishing.

I would have to say it was an awesome jigging experience with Capt. Roverto Navarro on his panga so close to shore. We brought our Black hole rods, Maxel, Jigging Master reels and lures to put the hurt on over a dozen of AJs, Almaco Jacks and other fish. Maybe it was us that felt the hurt as our arms were so fatigue and sore from all the jigging and battles. I would highly recommend Navarro and his deckhand Tony to anyone!

1 Thank PrazB
Rome, Italy
“Fishing with Roberto”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Great experience...I already have been fishing in Mecico many times but never with the results and fun i had woth Roberto and his mate Tony.
We left from puerto Aventuras and just after 2 min we start fishing with had 2 strikes from 2 amberjacks...
Roberto is definetly the person who knows better the places where the fish are, and how to catch them...
He is really passionate about what he is doing and he really want the guest to have fun, not like others fishermans here in Mexico that just still money from people...

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip and experience with capt navarro”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Wanted to go jigging in cancun/playa and we got it. Looked up most jigging websites to find the best captain and Roberto Navarro kept coming up. Found the best way to contact him was thru email. He will give you his personal number once you contact him. But his email is wearevermx@yahoo.com Met capt Roberto and off we went. Weather was windy and choppy. Water was murky and capt Roberto still put us on fish. I lost a couple of hookups but that was due to my gear and setup. But we managed to catch fish. We went with him on back to back days and he put us on fish both days. Other boats were near us, but we were only ones catching. He was very nice and friendly. He and his deckhand made sure all needs met. U can't beat his service nor his knowledge of fishing or fishing spots. If jigging is your thing then capt Roberto is the guide to go with. Book with him if you want to go Catching!

1 Thank Rob C
Austin, Texas
“Go fish with the best in town”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Fishing with Roberto and his mate Tony was one of our highlights during our November trip to Playa. Went out with my wife and son, and my brother and his daughter. We caught 3 good size amber jacks 30-40 lbs that gave us a great work out reeling them in from about 150 m depth. Also caught a smaller king fish and lost one AJ to a bigger predator who just left us a fish head. Roberto is a true pro and knows all the great spots in the area....he had us on to fish in no time. You know you are with the right guy when the other local fisherman starting following you. Best of all though was how welcoming and at ease Roberto and Tony make you feel. They are true pro's that love sharing their passion with you. I had not been fishing in years and Roberto taught me a lot about jigging and live bait as well and made us all get the most out of the long morning with him. Also enjoyed hearing about his fishing adventures in France, where he got to represent team Mexico, Thanks for a wonderful time guys...muchisimas gracias y hasta la proxima. Until next time. For all those considering, book a day with Roberto. You will not regret it.

Visited November 2013