Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family spearing

Had my brother and son on our trip, learned how to spear the right way and had a great time with... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2017
Ron C
via mobile
Absolutely BEST thing to do in Cancun Area

What a great experience. Went with a large group of 10 people. The staff was friendly and... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2017
Rob C
Los Angeles, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I went spear fishing with Diego and one other couple and had a blast!!!! Diego is a great guide and person who is very good with all people. We dove a ship wreck and had no current which was great! I dove down about 35 feet and got close to a permit, but not close enough. Diego then went down to atleast 50 feet and shot a huge permit! We ate it and a snapper I shot later that night at our resort (they cooked it for us)...it was so good! What an awesome company with truly great people that love what they do. This was my first time to go as we had so much fun we went two days later in Cozumel. We planned on doing a deep sea fishing trip but I found Spearfishing Today and got hooked. These guys will accommodate your needs and provide cold drinks and fresh fruit that is great after getting a good work out.These guides will train you very well, they are very safe, and only get customers to dive with them and spear in water that is the right depth that the divers are comfortable with. Thanks for an awesome trip! We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This year, my wife decided we were going to Isla Mujeres for vacation. As an avid spearfisherman from Southern California, I could not pass up the opportunity to go spearfishing when I was there. A friend of mine recommended Leo and Spearfishing Today. Shortly before my trip, I contacted Leo and set-up a trip. Having traveled to Mexico fairly often in the past, I was not sure what to expect. The trip exceeded all of my expectations! The water was amazing. Annibal put us on the fish and went well out of his way to make sure we were all seeing and shooting what we wanted. The boat was comfortable and very well kept. I can't say enough good things about this trip! Having my own boat and quite a lot of spearfishing experience, I have to say that I had a blast and was very impressed! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are into snorkeling or diving, you'll love this even more. The added challenge of free diving with the thrill of hunting and shooting your fish is hard to beat

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The trip was a blast. The owner Javi was so helpful and such a skilled spearfisherman. We began our trip with a short boat ride. We were introduced to this activity with expert advise (in english yay!) on how to go about spearfishing from the way to load the speargun to how to stay underwater longer. Then the vacationers and fishing experts entered the water. The snorkeling on its own was entertaining, we saw so many differnt types of fish and even some turtles! We started in shallow water and you drift and don't have to swim much at all except to dive lower to get to the fish. Our guides were fishing nearby us so if we had any trouble or questions they were right there to assist us in every way they could. It was also super helpful to spy on them as they efferlessly dove deep and managed to spear a few HUGE fish. Watching them helped give us a model to go by and it got much easier as the trip went on. We both ended up spearing a fish and WHAT A GREAT FEELING!! Shooting and catching a fish in this way was a first for both of us and certianly something we would love to do again. Our thanks to the whole crew on the boat for making this such a great adventure for us. These guys know how to do it right, they were fun to be on the water with and very well organized. The day couldn't have been any better!

1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After waiting HOURS in line to try and get tickets for the ferry to go to Culebra and finding out that we were not going to make it, my friend and I contemplated what to do for our last day in Fajardo. After doing some research on the internet, we came across Tim and his spearfishing company. I called him up out of the blue hoping to get an impromptu spearfishing adventure within the next hour or so. He was so nice and accommodating that we met within an hour. He took us to this hidden beach where it was secluded and gorgeous. I have never done spearfishing before, but boy and I happy that Tim was there to help. What a great guy! I had the time of my life and would recommend him to EVERYONE. Thanks again, Tim!