We just came back from a week long vacation in Playa Del Carmen. We chose Hotel Hacienda Paradise after considering many different hotels in this area. I am not too concerned about staying in a luxury hotel but I do like to have a peaceful environment and a comfortable bed. Knowing how much Playa has grown in recent years, I was really concerned about the noise level in our hotel. We requested a room on the 22nd as it a quieter side street. When making my reservation I made it very clear that quiet/relaxed environment was the most important thing to us. Nevertheless, when we got there, we were put in the room that was located on the 10th. There was no option of changing rooms that night so we had to sleep in this room and it was REALLY noisy. The room had no privacy because the back door opened up to the courtyard where everyone gathers for breakfast. Fortunately, we were moved the following day to a quieter room with a lot more privacy.
Rooms are clean and have plenty of space (especially ones located on the upper floor
Upstairs rooms are private.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Close proximity to the 5th.
You can definitely hear the noise from the 10th
Mamita's beach is noisy and overcrowded. If you are 20 and looking for a party atmosphere, this is perfect. Make sure to check on your final bill that you don't get charged for the passes to this beach. This happened to us but they took if off promptly when we asked about it.
It is a little deceiving when they say that the hotel is only 2 blocks away from the beach, it's more like 10-15 min walk.
This is a comfortable and clean hotel, however, it is in the middle of everything which wasn't exactly what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico