My wife and I just returned from a 10 day stay at Hacienda Paradise. It's ratings on TA was a major reason for our decision. We weren't disappointed. Their motto is "infinite hospitality" and they stand up to their motto. The staff, from top to bottom, did everything they could to make our stay pleasurable. Certainly there are a few "rough edges" at the hotel, but they are far outweighed by the friendliness and hard working hotel staff. In short the PEOPLE are number one. Muchas gracias!
Our room was very clean and comfortable, if a bit 'plain'. The beds were hard, as many are in Mexico, and to our liking. We were on the ground floor and it was only a few steps to the lounge furniture around the pool.
Many earlier comments have mentioned the construction issues with the adjoining hotel. Looks like things are improving as this hotel is nearing completion. However, there were still periods when power saw and hammering noise was distracting. From our observation the Manager of HP was attempting to deal with their 'neighbors' and resolve the issues as quickly as possible. It certainly isn't an easy situation.
Having been to Playa several times before we spent probably more time at the hotel than most guests would. We ate a fair number of meals at the hotel besides the complimentary Hacienda Breakfast. From a number of lunches and one special evening dinner it's clear that many guests are missing the boat by eating most of their meals on 5th Avenue. Meals were tasty and fun thanks to Bepe and his staff at a reasonable price. Erbe provided drinks, at the restaurant, as well as around the pool that were great.
Located just a very short block off 5th Avenue made the "Location" a strong second plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico