Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Reina Roja Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
  • Breakfast included
Aventura Mexicana(Playa del Carmen)
View Hotel
Soho Playa Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
View Hotel
Carmen Quinta Resort(Playa del Carmen)
  • Bar/Lounge
Unic Design Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
  • Pool
Tierra Maya(Playa del Carmen)
  • Pool
View Hotel
La Rana Cansada(Playa del Carmen)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,487 results
All reviewsyogurtreina rojamaster suitecontinental breakfastlocation is greatnice bathroombeach towelstwo blocksfifth avenuesmall poolevery morningceiling fanrooms were very cleanour honeymooncancun airportmexicoconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just returned and had a very good time at this hotel. Small, clean, friendly staff, nice pool and relaxing courtyard around pool. Rooms were small, not the size of what I believe was the suite that was pictured on their web sight. Air conditioning worked well had hot water about half the time. This hotel prides itself on being Eco-friendly and this may explain not providing consistently hot water. On sight restaurant serves a fairly nice breakfast for about $6 US but thats it, fjonly breakfast! Bathrooms clean but poor toilet flow requires putting soiled toilet paper in a provided special tp receptacle. Sort of gross but worked fine. Keep this in mind, this hotel is on the north side of town on tenth between 20 and 22nd this is about a 20 to 25 minute walk from ferry and bus station.

We got a smokin deal on this hotel thru AA Vacations, and used it as our base for 3 days of diving. We used Papa Hog's for our diving. A truly great dive shop.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank john t
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I decided to book this hotel because I heard great things about the Xperience Hotels chain and their Hacienda Paradise is part of the same. I arrived at around midnight to be greeted by a very smiley member of staff who was so helpful and helped me with my bags to my room. My room was spacious and had all what I needed and more. Breakfast at the Casa Nostra restaurant was very nice and staff very kind as well as professional ( Thank you hector). I appreciated the internet being high speed in all public areas. Even at the restaurant I was well connected and could share live video with my friends. For a hotel in Playa del Carmen, this is the quietest you can get. The hotel nearby, though quite weird, was never an issue. I could sleep peacefully throughout my stay. This hotel is also very close to the fifth avenue and the beach is only 5 minutes walk. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed May 3, 2013

What's your definition of a "boutique" hotel?
I probably agree with most of the positive comments made about the hotel.
When I checked in, I was told about the small plastic bottles of water as if they were US$300. bottles of wine, a deposit for the beach towel and if I remember correctly, the penalty that one would pay if the card was lost. If the towel was lost, Gitmo?
The bathroom sink produced warm not hot water. Said sink was too big for the counter; perfect to wash clothes or a baby The soap dish and tray for the provided lotions were attached to the counter and couldn't be moved, thus allowing almost no space for you own bathroom items. I guess that it was easier to attach these things to the counter instead of asking for deposits for them.
I knew nothing for a breakfast, as none was ever offered, at any price.
When the woman told me to not to place the "TP" in the "T", but into a pail, I wanted to run. How many stars?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank XchocolateX
XperienceHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear ambassador (as we kindly name our guest),

On behalf of the Xperience family we would like to thank you for your preference on your recent visit to Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel. All the comments of our ambassadors are very important to us since they reflect the percepction that everyone has about our services and facilities during their Xperience with us, this way we are able ti detect the oportunities to improve and find better ways to innovate the services we offer. We would like to know more details about your recent stay and find out the way we can make your next stay with us more enjoyable, please feel free to contact us, we remain at your disposal.

Looking forward to serving you in a near future.

Warmest regards,

Carolina Baca
Guest Relations

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was the second time staying at Hacienda Paradise hotel. You feel like coming back to your little family. Friendly, relaxing atmosphere that makes you enjoy every moment of your holliday. We stayed from 4th to 20st of March in room 19. The rooms facing Calle 22 is more quiet almost no noise from Ave. 10. The room is large with a very comfortable king size bed. Large balcony facing the cortyard with palm trees and pool. Very large bathroom with shower and amenities. The room also have a large refrigerator for keeping softdrink and water very cool. Every day we found the room spotless clean, after a hot day at the beach. We have to mention some of the staff working at the hotel. First of all Ilena Capellini at the front desk. That girl is just loveable. Every morning she greets you with a smile that makes your day worth while. So full of energie and so helpful. Also our thanks to Eduardo Sanchez and Maximiliano Teresi. You run this hotel to perfection. Hopefully we will be back next year.!!!

Room Tip: request a room facing Calle 22 top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel located close to the beach side in a nice vibrant neighborhood full of action and fun. The hotel provides the best what a tourist can expect. Very clean, modern, with great service provided by very professional and friendly young staff , ready to serve you, help you and give you best advise at any time ! Special thanks to Ileana Capellini who gave us the best tricks on how to get to Tulum !
A place where u can stay in good hands during your summer vacation on the Yucatan peninsula.

• Stayed: March 2013