We really enjoyed our time at Hacienda Paradise. The room was great and the staff was very friendly. The location can't be beat. We did purchase the beach passes they offer to mamita's beach club. It was $3 for an umbrella and two chairs. They give you water bottles that you can refill in the lobby and our room had a small refrigerator to keep them cool. The room was very spacious and clean we paid the no cancellation rate and got a great deal of $65 a night. The air conditioning and shower worked great and the bed was very, very comfortable. What more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico