“Great massage”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Tucson, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Let's see, $150 for 1 massage at the resort or 2 massages for $50 in town. I'm going to town. We got a couples massage and the room was nice and clean, the massages were great. Just as good as you would get at the resort and just as professional.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank tfdmedicman

Stamford, Connecticut, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I went today to have a massages. We each had the $25 special which bought us each a one hour massage. It was so thoroughly relaxing that I even fell asleep. The place was nice, clean and the service was very professional. I would definitely recommend.

Visited April 2014
Margate, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Went yesterday with my new wife for a relaxing massage and that is what we got. 650 pesos for the both of us for one hour can't be bad. The place was clean and tidy with a lovely ambience. We were treated by fanny and Alicia who were very professional and gentle. The oils they used were lovely. And we left 100 % happy and satisfied. We will definitely be back before we go home. Thank you ladies :)

New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Value - Great Massage”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I got a one hour massage at the location between 6th and 8th. The massage was blissful, relaxing, and comfortable. I asked the masseuse's name because I wanted to write a review. Unfortunately I forgot her name. I think it was Patty? Maybe.

Anyway. The place was no-frills, comfortable, and inexpensive. It was an excellent value.

My only complaint was I asked for a glass of water at the end of the massage, and the water bottle they had in the cooler was empty and they had no refills available. Oh well. Still 5 stars.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mfs2k
Toronto, Canada
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Magic hands indeed!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This business has 2 locations on 5th avenue. The second one is larger and could accommodate all 4 of us at the same time. My husband and I were in one room and my girls were in one room. The girls had reflexology and we both had a deep tissue massage. It was wonderful. The place is clean and professional and the prices were great. Well worth the money!

Visited March 2014