“Amazing massages”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing massages”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

After looking into prices for a massage at our resort and realising they were extremely high we decided instead to find somewhere on our trip into Playa del Carmen. There are many places to choose from but we decided to go with Magic Hands and we were not disappointed at all. They were extremely professional and skilled plus the price was so much more reasonable than at the resort. Would definitely revisit without a moments hesitation. Two one hour deep tissue massages cost us the equivalent of £37.50! Would have cost in the region of £130/150 at the resort!

Visited November 2013

New Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“couples massage”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Magic Hands is a great value, two massages for one hour each for $50 USD total price even giving a 20 dollar tip you can't go wrong. We read the reviews online and checked the price of our resort spa and found out it would be over $200 USD which was out of the question. We were on 5th Ave. found Magic Hands and made reservations for the next day just put a small dep. of ten dollars to secure our spot, oh and for those of you who read reviews of no shower like I did, they have two locations on 5th Ave., one has a shower and one does not, so I asked them to show me the one with the shower, and that's where we had the couples massage. The room was pleasant, if a little dark, but it was air conditioned, soothing music, aromatherapy, and of course the massage. My husbands massage got a little too deep and he had to tell his girl lighter pressure several times but she did not understand but my girl Elizabeth did and she had to tell her, and after that his massage was fine and we enjoyed it very much!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank QnofSheeba
Montoursville, PA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Amazing massages!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I thought for sure I had done my review of magic hands from our June, 2013 trip but I do not see it listed so will do so now!

My husband and I had three massages while we were there for eight days back in June. I had Jorge the all times and my husband had Mary and a couple of other girls, sorry can't remember the names. The accommodations, though not five-star, we're clean well-kept and comfortable. The rooms as some have mentioned, did not have cool air conditioning but once you were laid down removed of clothing it felt very comfortable.

The massages themselves, I could not have asked for more. Each time we left relaxed and loosened up and overall very very good.

There is in fact a restroom at magic hands, it's right as you come into the door to the right. We enjoyed their company, their professionalism and will definitely be returning for our June trip next year.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Magic, Indeed”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Magic Hands is a fantastic deal, two massages for $50 USD. You cannot go wrong. The atmosphere is inviting and relaxing and the massage therapists are professionals. I was in Playa for one week and went two different times. If you have the opportunity, ask for Noe (male), he is extremely professional and empathic to your trouble spots. When in Playa, I never miss an opportunity for at least one massage.

Visited August 2013
Florida
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Spa Day”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went for a massage and ended up getting the manicure, pedicure, massage package. The massage was great and I would go back to get another one. The atmosphere was nice, quiet, and dark. The manicure and pedicure wasn't so nice though. I'm not sure that any of the tools they used had been cleaned properly because they were not taken out of packages but she assured me that they had been cleaned prior to her getting them out. She did ok on my toes which they do them in a bucket of sorts, but the manicure was severely lacking. She obviously did not know what she was doing because she kept cutting my cuticles and I finally had to have her stop and I left. My hands took over a week to heal, and I put anti bacterial ointment on them to prevent any infection. Go for the massage but get a manicure and pedicure before you go to Mexico.

Visited July 2013