“Elizabeth was great”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had a deep tissue massage with Elizabeth, she did a great job even new all the streching movements that worked for me. Will go back when in Playa.

1  Thank Randy515

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I needed a day out of the sun, and a massage seemed like a good idea. He had a deep tissue massage, followed by a pedicure, and I had a relaxation massage, followed by a mani/pedi. He reported his massage as being very good, but later in the day he broke out in a rash on all the body parts that came in contact with the massage oil. My massage was adequate, but nothing special. Our pedicures were both good, but my manicure was terrible. It was hard to tell until we got into the sunlight, but the polish was uneven and there were cotton strands in the polish. In the end it was a poor experience overall and bad value for the money. We were at the location between calles 6 and 8.

1  Thank eatingandwandering
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I saw all the reviews on this place and decieded to try it out while vacationing in Playa Del Carmen. It was quite an experience! Mary was my masseuse and she really was fantastic! First of all it is a little difficult to find, and don't bother with the address, even the locals will not direct you, but someone is usually stationed outside to help you. This is quite a treat , VERY relaxing, and you can't beat the price. This will be a destination every time I go to Playa!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love the massages by magic hands. Dulce and lili are wonderful. I like a deep tissue massage and they both do this perfectly. I had 6 massages over a 2 week period!! You can't go wrong with the price. My body never felt so good at the end of the 2 weeks. I've been home for a month now and I soooooo miss those massages!!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

3 years ago I visited this place... 3 years later I came back because, for $50, 1 hour massage each person is already a good deal but adding those masseurs and the enviroment. It really worth it.