“The best massage I've had!”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I read reviews here on trip advisor to help me wade through the numerous massage places on 5th avenue. The great reviews for this place are all true. My massage therapist was Wendy and she had excellent hands and knew exactly what she was doing. She massaged my entire body and really focused on my problem areas. I even had a couple vertebrae crack back in place which was much needed. My girlfriend and I got 2 massages for $50. It ended up being $36 US dollars a piece with a $100 peso tip for each of our therapists. They will do a relaxing massage, deep tissue or combo. I went with the combo. Make sure you take off all your close because they can really do a better job.
They did take credit cards with a $2 fee. The space was upstairs and my girlfriend and I got massaged in 2 rooms that had a divider that they opened. They had pleasant music to help drown out the 5th avenue noise. If I were here longer, I would go again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was our second trip to Playacar. We stayed 7 nights and visited town 5 times. ...and we had 5 massages. We had the same girls a few times, but always took first available. They're all wonderful, they all do a great job! Watch out for some of the other massage places, we had a few bad experiences. This place rocks!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just got back from Playa del carmen so i wanted to let everyone know about Magic hands message. My wife and i stopped by Magic hands for a message and hands down it was the best we have ever had! It really sit us up for a GREAT DAY! We were so relaxed as we walked out we were on a cloud. For only 45$ you just can't beat it! We have paid much, much more other places! My masseuse was Elizabeth and she gave me the best deep tissue massage ever! My wife masseuse was Daisy as she gave my wife the relaxing massage it was so good, we had another before we left! See you next time Magic hands and you to Elizabeth and Daisy!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband & I travel to the Riviera May area at least 2x a year, and on each trip, we visit PLaya del Carmen at least once if not 2x. We have had massages at differnet locations, but on our latest visit we found Magic Hands. Our massage providers were Lili & Marisol and they worked their magic with professionalism and deft skill. We will return for another massage on our next visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Was waved over by the nice ladies out front. I had 1/2 hour back massage and 1/2 hour reflexology by Wendy. I paid $33.00 us dollars for the whole hour. Wendy was very good and did not waste any time of my 60 minutes. It was a full 60 minutes not 50 minutes like some places try and get away with. I will definately be going back and also bringing friends.

The facilities were nice and clean as was the restroom there. Very convienient location too on 5th ave. between 6th and 8th st. Wendy was awesome!!