“Just do it!”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Lenexa, Kansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just do it!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just got back from Playa del carmen so i wanted to let everyone know about Magic hands message. My wife and i stopped by Magic hands for a message and hands down it was the best we have ever had! It really sit us up for a GREAT DAY! We were so relaxed as we walked out we were on a cloud. For only 45$ you just can't beat it! We have paid much, much more other places! My masseuse was Elizabeth and she gave me the best deep tissue massage ever! My wife masseuse was Daisy as she gave my wife the relaxing massage it was so good, we had another before we left! See you next time Magic hands and you to Elizabeth and Daisy!

Visited March 2013

Wake, Virginia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Best massage by far”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband & I travel to the Riviera May area at least 2x a year, and on each trip, we visit PLaya del Carmen at least once if not 2x. We have had massages at differnet locations, but on our latest visit we found Magic Hands. Our massage providers were Lili & Marisol and they worked their magic with professionalism and deft skill. We will return for another massage on our next visit.

Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent place, great value”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Was waved over by the nice ladies out front. I had 1/2 hour back massage and 1/2 hour reflexology by Wendy. I paid $33.00 us dollars for the whole hour. Wendy was very good and did not waste any time of my 60 minutes. It was a full 60 minutes not 50 minutes like some places try and get away with. I will definately be going back and also bringing friends.

The facilities were nice and clean as was the restroom there. Very convienient location too on 5th ave. between 6th and 8th st. Wendy was awesome!!

Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Definitely what I was looking for...”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We paid around 350 pesos/each for an hour of massages. They were friendly, played some cheesie relaxing music, and gave some intense deep tissue massages. We definitely got our money´s worth. Lili was great.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Extremely kind and helpful”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I just want to say a huge thank you to the staff of Magic Hands Massage for the kindness they showed to my husband and I. We went in for a pedicure because my husband's toenail was giving him some trouble. In the middle of the pedicure, he felt sick and fainted. This has never happened before so I was terrified and at loss of what to do.
Not only all the employees came out to help and didn't let him fall, but they were also calm and collected while giving first aid and calling the ambulance.
After he got checked out and we were getting ready to leave, the ladies of Magic Hands tried to give us back the generous tip we left along with they $ for the service. They were trying to insist that we don't pay them at all!
Not only my husband is now feeling better thanks to their help along with the ambulance staff, but the toe nail is no longer bothering him!
Thank you so much again! We are extremely grateful for your kindness and understanding!