“Mucho Gusto”

Magic Hands Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spa facial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
Bellefontaine, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mucho Gusto”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wow. I should have checked TripAdvisor a lot sooner! After several massages on the beach I went looking for a more professional and more therapeutic experience. And that is exactly what I found at Magic Hands. Dulce was my therapists and she managed to give every area exactly the attention it needed, and all within an hour. She was as sweet as her name and as professional as I have found anywhere. Go. No disappointment here.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Chase43324

Mashpee, Massachusetts, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great price half the price from resorts and actually better,ambience not as good as the resorts but the message are better.

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Magic Hands-indeed.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have used this service before. We have also had massages from other vendors. Magic hands is by far the best. They are professionals, who provide an excellent service. This time, our massagers were Dulce and Regina. These ladies really work hard. The rooms are private, comfortable with nice music and aromatherapy. They do a variety of massage types and often run specials 2 for $$$. Its a deal that you don't want to miss.

1 Thank Acmeflower
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always Good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After a day of activity, relax at Magic Hands. They are professional and have been trained in the same techniques as anyone I ever had in the States or abroad. I have been there numerous times and go with girlfriends from time to time for a "girl's day out" treat.

Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went here on a whim...had been out all day and my feet were killing me. For 25 USD, this was the best massage I've ever had! Gisele definitely has "Magic Hands"!! Would definitely recommend magic hands and Gisele.