“best pasta”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
uk
“best pasta”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Best pasta I have had any place in the world , cant say more than that . Looking forward to our next visit .

1 Thank chr62

Portage La Prairie
“Fantastic family operation, first class in every way”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our group of six went here last evening. I had the pasta shrimp special. What a wonderful surprise,! My food was so tasty, everyone felt the same. The house wine was excellent, coffee the best I have had in Playa. Then I had to have the Tiramisu, also excellent. The pasta is made in house, fresh daily. We were all extremely happy with our meal. We will return, hopefully many times.

• Visited February 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Best Meal Ever!!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Took my first bite and thought I had died and gone to heaven!!!! This restaurant is a small hole in the wall and I wasn't expecting much but wow was I wrong!!! This busy little place is unbelievably delicious and everything is made from scratch!! Prices are very reasonable, cheap at that! The server was funny and personable even though he was very busy! Would definitely recommend this restaurant and would go back in a heart beat!

Lords Valley
“Rude and not accomodating”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

On tripadvisor one of the reviewers said it was BYOB so we brought our own wine. When I put the wine on the table, the waiter said "You can't do that" in a very brusque tone. I told him that I saw on Tripadvisor that you could BYOB. He said they had wine and we couldn't drink ours. We said if that was the case we were leaving. He made no effort to keep us so we left.
There was no attempt at accomodation, like we will charge your a corkage or you can do it this time but not again.
We are staying in Playa for 2 months, so its his lose.

1 Thank ronlandau
Naples Fl
“Hole- in- Wall Surprise”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We were told to try this place by a local. So glad we did because what they put out is fantastic. On calle 26th two doors up on the left past 10th ave is a garage that has great homemade Italian pasta. Don't let the setting scare you Great food for a great price

• Visited December 2012