“Fun place”

Los Tabernacos Sports Bar and Lounge
Ranked #100 of 1,487 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, bar, lounge you name it. Los Tabernacos has something that will please everyone. Sports events on giant screen along with themed nights party starting in November. Come have dinner in our friendly laid back atmosphere, the owner Daniel will make you feel right at home. Then at 10:30pm is when the party starts up until.... Los Tabernacos is the restaurant / bar that you will have you coming back for more.
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Lots of TVs, better food than expected! Watching the World Series! Had the chicken enchiladas and they were great!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The food was average, and preciously little. We ordered on a slow Sunday, place about bereft of patrons....................... and waited and waited and waited, I enquired as when we could expect the food, soon was the reply, meanwhile I see the owners being served and scoffing away, and still we waited. Finally it arrived. I said I hope the desert we had ordered would not be as slow arriving and was assured NOT. We waited and waited and waited .... finally we told them forget it and got out of there and resolved never to return..................... EVER!

1  Thank L.J. R
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a couple of beers this week.

Great hospitality, cheap drinks and complimentary Tequila shot.

Shame we were going home just as we discovered!

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

went here with my son. I was skeptical because I'd heard not so good rumors... all were so very far from the truth! this place is among! the food is top notch. the service is second to none. once they found out we were from Canada we were constantly treated and bidder fair well with hugs! random shots of tequila, constant attention and a very friendly atmosphere will always keep us coming back! did I mention the food and service are amazing? Huge screen TV's lots of air fans, drink and food specials, I highly recommend this place! I will be back in November, bringing my wife and friends! salud!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

This place is simply awesome. Habs stuff plastered on the wall, giant screens for sporting events, PERFECT location near 5th ave (tons of shopping) and great food! The owner Daniel is top notch and offered free tequila shots, what more can you ask for? Go Habs Go all the way from Playa del Carmen!