“Best restaurant in Playa Del Carmen”
Review of El Diez

El Diez
Ranked #113 of 1,397 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We are Americans and have a home in Playacar. We eat at El Diez on a regular basis and can tell you this is a fantastic place to eat. Great food and good waiters you can people watch while you drink the house wine which is very good, everyone is very friendly and the steaks are to die for! If you come to Playa don't miss this great restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I figured an Argentinian Steakhouse ............ how can you go wrong ??? I did my homework on TripAdvisor, and this was ranked pretty high. The people are right with this one !!!! I ordered the skirt steak (my favorite) ............ it was THE BEST one I ever had !!!!!!!!! The softest, most tender skirt steak EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be back for more skirt steak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have been coming to Playa Del Carmen several times a year for the past 7 years. El Diez is definitely one of our favourite restaurants for steak in Playa. It is a must visit at least once everytime we come. The Aranchera steak is the most flavourful. Try the baked empanadas for an appetizer. Prices are great and the food is even better!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I’ve been here at least 4 times now, partly because it’s close to home but mainly because their steaks are good. I’ll always order the flank steak which I’m told has the least amount of fat (I’m trying to watch my weight; rugby season is around the corner!). It comes served on a wooden paddle, without any sides so ask for the grilled vegetables if you want something to accompany that lonely steak. The service has been consistently good….meaning that I don’t wait long to receive my first drink, refills, seating, and the bill. My bill usually ends up being about $300 pesos (approx $24 US) but keep in mind I’m ordering the most expensive steak, super sized, plus grilled vegetables and a beer.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

By far the best Argentinian steak house in Playa del Carmen ! We just love that place, try the empanadas as a startet, but from the oven, not fried !
Great service, fantastic food !