“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spearfishing Playa del Carmen

Spearfishing Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Our 1/2 day charter is a 4 hour hunting expedition at different locations to ensure the best chances of spearing fish. The equipment consists of spear guns of all sizes and makes (AB Biller, Cressi Sub, Picasso, Sporasub), real spearfishing masks, weights and fins. Yes, you are welcome to bring your own equipment, also all hunters have a spear fishing permit and licenses included. Non-hunting passengers / snorkelers are also welcome to join the hunters adventure. Water and fruits are also included.
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Was first time spearfishing so this was a great chance to learn from Javier and his team. Arpon was very responsive and professional when I reserved a time and when I met them at the departure spot. Javier and team are super fun guys and helped guide me through several hunt locations. After the hunt Javier arranged with Como Como to prepare some of the catch (a lobster and 3 fish) for me for dinner. The lobster and fish were amazing and Como Como did a terrific job with the rest of dinner.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Hedges C

“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Javier and the guys are amazing aquatic athletes. It is truly a show watching them. I had no experience snorkeling or diving and they helped me have a great time while learning. I went three times because I liked it so much! I would suggest going more than once. You will be able to do more each time.

I travel the world much of the year in search of adventure and this is way up on my list. It will be my pleasure to go spearfishing with them again ASAP!

Visited August 2013
Playa Del Carmen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“always on the fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

i have been spearfishing with arpon for over a year now, and i am always in awe of the abilities of javi and his crew. they are incredibly helpfull and always willing to teach, from beginner to expert these guys know what they are doing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrStill
Los Angeles, California
“More fantastic experiences with Javi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

After last year's dive with Javi we decided to return to Cancun specifically to do it again - two dives this time!

I recommend this experience to anyone who likes snorkeling and eating seafood - it adds another dimension to your vacation. It was my son's second time spearfishing and under Javi's guidance he has really improved.

The only hard part is leaving - especially as your departing plane flies you over all those amazing reefs!! We'll be back next year, when I hope to have all three sons in the water.

Visited July 2013
tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Beautiful beaches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I think the beaches here are some of the prettiest I have seen. We enjoyed strolling down the beach and taking in the scenery after we shopped the stores on Fifth Ave. The stores on Fifth Avenue were very touristy, every other store had the same items for sale, and the merchants would meet you in the street to try and get you to come in. There was a great variety of restaurants to choose from and we ended up choosing an Italian restaurant and having pizza.

Visited April 2013