“Excellent Experience”

Spearfishing Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Our 1/2 day charter is a 4 hour hunting expedition at different locations to ensure the best chances of spearing fish. The equipment consists of spear guns of all sizes and makes (AB Biller, Cressi Sub, Picasso, Sporasub), real spearfishing masks, weights and fins. Yes, you are welcome to bring your own equipment, also all hunters have a spear fishing permit and licenses included. Non-hunting passengers / snorkelers are also welcome to join the hunters adventure. Water and fruits are also included.
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Javier and the guys are amazing aquatic athletes. It is truly a show watching them. I had no experience snorkeling or diving and they helped me have a great time while learning. I went three times because I liked it so much! I would suggest going more than once. You will be able to do more each time.

I travel the world much of the year in search of adventure and this is way up on my list. It will be my pleasure to go spearfishing with them again ASAP!

Visited August 2013

Playa Del Carmen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“always on the fish”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

i have been spearfishing with arpon for over a year now, and i am always in awe of the abilities of javi and his crew. they are incredibly helpfull and always willing to teach, from beginner to expert these guys know what they are doing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrStill
Los Angeles, California
“More fantastic experiences with Javi”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

After last year's dive with Javi we decided to return to Cancun specifically to do it again - two dives this time!

I recommend this experience to anyone who likes snorkeling and eating seafood - it adds another dimension to your vacation. It was my son's second time spearfishing and under Javi's guidance he has really improved.

The only hard part is leaving - especially as your departing plane flies you over all those amazing reefs!! We'll be back next year, when I hope to have all three sons in the water.

Visited July 2013
tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Beautiful beaches”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I think the beaches here are some of the prettiest I have seen. We enjoyed strolling down the beach and taking in the scenery after we shopped the stores on Fifth Ave. The stores on Fifth Avenue were very touristy, every other store had the same items for sale, and the merchants would meet you in the street to try and get you to come in. There was a great variety of restaurants to choose from and we ended up choosing an Italian restaurant and having pizza.

Visited April 2013
Malden, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great day with good people”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I were wanted to try something new, and we fish on a regular basis. We had never spearfished before and thought it would be fun and educational, to learn a little about what goes on below the surface.
Javier and Tito made this experience everything we hoped for, from getting picked up at our resort to having lunch at the beach club next to our launch point. The guys took the time to teach us the basics and make us feel comfortable throughout the experience. I learned a lot and improved throughout the day under some very professional tutelage.
I would recommend this trip to anyone interested, from beginners to experienced. These guys know their business and know how to put you on fish!

Visited May 2013