50 people are viewing this hotel
Melia.com
$292
$385
Free cancellation until 08/18/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$385
travelup.com$372
Trip.com$388
13,790 results
All reviews mole family concierge kids zone kids club sunrise grill bedroom master suite olio restaurant naos buffet la esmerelda the pirate ship pool bana fusion gabi club balloon animals heated pool dinner reservations family vacation bubble bath
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Truly recommend this wonderful hotel! The staff is amazing, they are so friendly and attentive. The hotel itself is stunning, so well kept, so clean. I was blown away by the level of detail by the employees.

The food was spectacular. Olio was a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eduardo for breakfast is super and Lozardo for dinner is wonderful. The family concierge package is worth it because of the private pool and access to the Olio restaurant. They also do a good job of leaving surprises in the hotel room for the kids in the evenings.

We loved the Hibachi restaurant and the Vento (Greek) restaurant. The restaurants felt private and incredible service.

The swim up room was wonderful. Kids loved swimming and we could read our books on the porch in the evening.

The kids (and adults) really enjoyed the fish around the property. Kids Club is great, they do a good job with the kids wanting to go back. Perfect to sneak a dinner night with no kids :).

We used the Hobi Cat most days on the beach. The service on the beach was top-notch. Israel was so attentive.

Our family truly had the most wonderful time together. We went with some friends and they had a great time too. We will absolutely be back!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I'm writing this review roughly mid-way through my stay at this hotel. It's our first time in Mexico and the staff have made our stay so pleasant.
We are a family of 4. My daughter is 9 and my son is 14. We asked for an extra camp bed in the room as we only had 2 double beds and one was provided with no issues in a matter of minutes. It's the constant attentiveness and "go that extra" mile attitude of the staff that are making this such a lovely stay.
The hotel itself is excellent. The food is good and my wife and I are enjoying the cocktails!
The Wifi is really free and is fast- something you need for this generation of youngsters!
The beach is really lovely (despite the seaweed!).
If you need a cab to the local area, just walk to the hotel entrance and they arrange one for you.
I particularly want to cite some staff (although they're all amazing). Carla (Alvarez) and Henry helped retrieve my daughter's inflatable from the rainforest in the grounds (the rainforest and animals around the grounds are a wonder to behold btw!). Really excellent service.
Also Miguel manager of the beach staff helped us find loungers when we needed shade.
I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room tip: Get a swim up room if you can.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ardsandlived
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We checked in a few days ago. My kids are having a blast. Food is great! Big thanks to Andrea ( life guard) who has been so kind in helping after being stung by jelly fish. Another big thanks to Leidy at front desk. She was accommodating to my older parents, very nice and understanding. Big thanks to Alfredo for the reservations, he has been so helpful too. He always has a great smile! Ivette Santana was also great. She is a harder worker and did a great job in keeping our room clean. Pardisso staff, thank you for making our trip a memorable and enjoyable experience

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Rana O
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick, no issues, we went straigth to Ricky Ricardo who arranged our dinners, and invited us to see the Benefits of the Club Melia (we got our membership and we can't wait for come next year), we went to our room and Xavier(bell boy) took care of us. I want to say Thank you to Carla, Maria, and Icela (Guest Service) for helping me to program a surprise for my wife for our Anniversary, we will never forget this amazing time in Paradisus... cheers

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rkrdtbltnstr
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Mosquitos ate us alive, the repellants we brought and the one they provided didn't help at all. We were family concierge. I will say the extra things that provides is good, the use of a private pool with swim up bar, separate area on the beach were nice. Check in was a joke, I felt like we were walking into a motel 6. Even our parents at La Esmeralda check in were greeted with drinks! This was the largest resort we've stayed at and I did not prefer it. We were not aware that La Perla was attached to La Esmeralda and therefore shared the restaurants. You don't get a tour either, so you're on your own to find everything. Turn down service was inconsistent. Kids club was something to be left desired and the workers didn't seem to want to be there at all. Twice my son received injuries while in kids club, that no one told us anything about. Ocean was so muddy, no chance of snorkeling at their beach. Restaurant services were very slow at times, waiting for a high chair with a squirmy little guy is not fun; drinks were sometimes slow to arrive at the table. Olio was AWESOME though. Our waitress was amazing each meal we ate with her. Overall, food was good. Just be sure you get reservations before or AS SOON as you arrive. Also, there's only one breakfast option if you're not family concierge. This seems really silly since they charge you for room service!

My parents were not family concierge and never got assigned a butler. Their door lock was broken which is very important when you have a swim up room! They told butler from day 2, and maintenance didn't attend to it until day 5!

• Trip type: Traveled with family