We just returned from this hotel and can't wait to go back. We took our 2 boys ages 3 and 5. We booked the family concierge option and it was so awesome! Manolo was our concierge and he did everything possible to make our stay carefree. He left tons of amenities and products in the room for us. Sunscreen, baby shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, robes, slippers, personalized mini bar items ( I have a nut allergic child and they went out of their way to accommodate him), plenty of drinks, a bath kit, and a paradisus kids bookbag with a hat and t-shirt. You should know this so you don't lug ANY products for your kids. You don't need to ;) He also did special things for them daily...treats, milk, bubble baths...even a special anniversary champagne, strawberries and bath for my husband and I. I did need to upgrade our room to a one bedroom suite. It was so much bigger than the junior suite and very nice with a large sofa bed for my boys. You can still get family concierge even if you move across the hotel which is good to know. The family concierge lounge was always stocked with snacks, goodies, drinks and an espresso bar which was really nice. We also enjoyed the hydro grill for lunch and that area for special treats for the kids like popcorn and cotton candy! We esp loved our usual waitress Monserrat and waiter Jeronimo. Other notable staff were Israel, Jose Luis, and Ariel who was always smiling and greeting us. The kids zone was amazing because we dropped the boys off before dinner and they took care of and fed them while we dined in the many restaurants. Paulina was so sweet and my kids loved her! We loved Vento so much we went twice!! We did the bana hibachi which was ok. Mole was really yummy. The Naos buffet was pretty good. We only did that one for breakfast. My kids were obsessed with the pirate ship pool! It is very fun!
This resort is really top notch. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya, Mexico