We ( my wife, 6, and 7 year old boys) are still on vacation with two days remaining. We arrrived last Wed 11- 20 and return 11-27. Paradisus La Esmeralda service has been amizing that I couldn't wait to write a review. We have stayed at 5-star resorts such as Ritz in Grand Caymens, Lake Tahoe, and Amelia Island and the service here is hands down better. The staff is genuine and cater to your every need with a smile.
Special thanks so far to Orion our Concierge manager is unbelivable. He has made my kids day with special treats an amazing bubble baths and pool toys. He has also taken care of all of our reservations and even had some liquor of my choice delevered to my room. He is a true asset to the Paradisus team.
The Family Concierge Pool staff absolutley best in class. Jonas, Marcelino,Jermias, Gregorio and Marcos have help make our vacation the most relaxing vacation to date. They work great as a team knowing your needs before you ask. Our two boys love going to the pool because of them and have even went to the extent of saying they prefer Paradisus over Disneyworld and Disneyland.
Valarie who helps in family concierge and assist with timeshare portion of the resort has been very pleaset to speak to. I read a comment about pushy sales people which is not the case with Valarie or Linda.
Antonio at Naos remembered our drinks of choice for breakfast and has been very nice. He has taken care of our boys with coloring paper while we enjoy our breakfast. We went to Bana and Isadore took care of my sushi craving while the family enjoyed the cooking show. Two years ago I went to Cancun place which is now the Hard Rock and the food at Paradisus is much better.
We typically do not return to the same resort, but with service this great we will be making an exception. Finally, Disney should be a kids favorite place but like I said earlier our boys prefer Paradisus. So if your a family don't wait and book now with the family concierge option. Can't wait to enjoy our remaining days of vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya, Mexico