My family and I were at the Paradisus, Playa del Carmen, La Esmeralda from November 2-9th, 2013 and had a fantastic time! The food was amazing, the rooms were great and the staff was fantastic and very friendly!! Over the week we got to know some of the amazing staff, especially ALEJANDRO and CRISTOBAL at the Naos buffet restaurant and LUIS and WILMA at the Sunrise Grill next to the pool area. Alejandro always had coffee and orange juice ready for us when we walked in for breakfast always had a big smile on his face. As we were sitting poolside, Luis always made sure to check if we needed another drink as he passed. They all made our trip better! We would go back just because of the amazing service! They had so may restaurants to choose from so they have something for everyone and the food everywhere was so good. A couple things to watch for, when it rains the floors are very very slippery. We had alot of rain while we were there and I fell twice walking down the hallway outside my room and again going toward the elevator. One thing we did not like was that we were constantly asked to listen to a talk about a time share multiple times. My family were not interested and politely declined each time we were asked. Even though we said we were not interested, my parents got a phone call to the room 3-4 time being asked again if they wanted to attend. We found it very annoying. Other then that, we had a great time and would go to this hotel again!! Thanks again Alejanandro and Luis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya, Mexico