We spent a week at La Esmeralda and it was wonderful. We were greeted at check-in with a cool towel and a refreshing drink. And the great service continued.
The room was bright and clean and the most comfortable bed.
We were there in January and there was never a problem finding a chair or Bali bed by the pool. The staff at the Sunset Grill were always close by asking if we needed drinks or a snack!
I loved the fact that there were plenty of beach chairs right close to the water. It was very relaxing to look out and see the turquoise water.
Jose made sure we were looked after at the beach. He was always smiling as he was running up and down the beach making sure the guests always had a cold drink!
We went to a few of the restaurants and were not disappointed. And we also enjoyed our dinners and Mayan Coffee (thanks to Gustavo and Juan for the show) at Naos. Juan, Gustavo, Mariana and Sergio at Naos were a great team.
The activities team were running around chatting with guests-letting them know what was going on around the resort. Vivi and Jonathan always stopped to say hi and wanted to make sure we were enjoying our vacation.
We wandered into the gym...pretty impressive. They have everything you need to work off that extra guacamole!
Edgar at the North Bar was mixing up drinks-whatever you suggested, he mixed it for you.
The Paradisus team that made our vacation memorable! We will recommend this resort to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach and surrounded by mangrove trees, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is an all-inclusive four Diamond resort with its promise of all-inclusive fun and LUXExclusive experience designed with the entire family. All suites feature a private balcony or terrace and include air conditioning with climate control, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room Service, cable TV service, Minibar, in-room safe, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, living area with sofa and a coffee maker. Services for relaxation and pampering include a YHI Spa, a hair salon ($), Wedding services, tours/ticket assistance and a business center. World-class facilities including Family Concierge ($), Fitness, YHI Kids, Kids Zone, Kids Club, Baby Club, Game Room, Life enriching experience, Kids Pool. The resort offers 14 restaurants to choose from which are open daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus by Melia Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus By Melia Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya, Mexico