“churces how they used to be”

Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church
Book In Advance
More Info
$98.99*
and up
Native's Park ATV Adventure in Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim
Reviewed June 3, 2013

What a lovely little church this is and so welcoming. Even at night time (which is when we visited) the church was more than half full with local people and travellers alike. It seemed a bit odd in the middle of 5th Avenue but on reflection, how convenient for travellers to take a moment out and enjoy the peaceful and quiet composure of this little building

1  Thank bowie33
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

One visit to this beautiful little church, and I was mesmerized.
I actually came back with rosaries for my family, asked Padre to bless them, and worshiped here. I can't describe to you the peace and spirit that was in my heart.
Simply moving.

2  Thank thetravellingypsy
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I am catholic so this isn't a tourist attraction for me but rather a place of worship. Daily mass at 7:00. Adoration. Loved the mass. Beautiful. For non Catholics please do come in and feel the Holy Spirit here.

3  Thank Raven_Lenore
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is a must see beautiful church overlooking the ocean. It sits at the begining of La Quinta (5th ave in Playa del Carmen)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Whenever I come to Playa I attend english mass at 10am on Sundays. I also pop in during the day for a few minutes of quiet prayer whenever I am passing by. My dream is to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary here with family and friends.

1  Thank frozengal