“Great pedicure!”
Review of By The Way Spa - CLOSED

By The Way Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: In By the Way Spa you can find the best trained therapist for your massaje, Germain de Capuccini products for your facial, OPI nail polish for Manis and Pedis, waxing, haircuts, treatments and color. Make up and Hair dressing for weddings and for any Special occasion. Nice ambiance, airconditioning, wifi.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stopped by on the off chance that someone would be available to do a pedicure even though I did not have an appointment. The owner was very accommodating and I only waited a few minutes. I realize that in high season I may not have been so lucky... The pedicure was great and very relaxing! High quality polish (OPI) with lots of color options. The spa area is spotlessly clean and nicely air conditioned. Highly recommend!

2  Thank angedj

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I recently visited Playa Del Carmen, and went to practice yoga at Yoga by the Way. They have a spa and restaurant right there too. The facial I had was the most amazing, I have ever had, I was so relaxed and the woman who gave my treatment was extremely gifted in massage and just knew all the places to massage the pressure points to leave me feeling fully relaxed. I also had a pedicure the next day which was just as amazing and it lasted a super long time, they have a great selection of OPI colours to choose from too. David, the owner was super friendly and helpful too. I would 100% recommend this place! Thanks, Lara

2  Thank Lara Catherine H
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Had a facial and deep tissue massage.....the experience were absolutely wonderful :-) I could have stayed all day! Staff was so friendly..... I would most definitely go again :-)

1  Thank MichelleBro1968
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just had a great pedicure at By the Way Spa. Very friendly staff and could work me in the same day. This is a very convenient location, just off avenue 5 and 26th. They also have a restaurant and yoga studio attached.

2  Thank nmacas
Reviewed February 19, 2013

in Playa for a month and stopped for a facial not expecting the quality i received. The therapist was very careful with extractions and overall it was a very pleasant experience. I passed out cold at end of it so it worked. the service was very good overall!