“good treatments”
Review of By The Way Spa - CLOSED

By The Way Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: In By the Way Spa you can find the best trained therapist for your massaje, Germain de Capuccini products for your facial, OPI nail polish for Manis and Pedis, waxing, haircuts, treatments and color. Make up and Hair dressing for weddings and for any Special occasion. Nice ambiance, airconditioning, wifi.
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“good treatments”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

my wife had both a massage and a facial and was very satisfied.

Manhattan, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A nice massage in the city”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed at a near by hotel and they recommended this spa. I walked over and they were able to accomodate me as a walk-in massage. the 60 minute massage was very well priced. The facilities were clean, cool and very relaxing. The room they used had two beds so I imagine they can do couples massages.

2 Thank ernperez
Lawrence, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best massage!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Sylvia was my massage therapist and she was amazing. I received a 1.5 hour massage for $600 pesos and it was one of the best massages I have ever received. My husband made me go first and try it. After his massage, he was thrilled I found Sylvia and By the Way Spa! They now have a couples room and David and Sylvia are highly recommended!

5 Thank mnicolelane
Cambridge, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great service at a good price”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The two of us enjoyed the massage and the facial. Great prices.

2 Thank andresmh
Philadelphia, PA usa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A gem tucked away off 5th ave!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Great place! excellent, friendly and professional staff. Reasonable prices for great services. Best to book appointments. Spa pedicure is such a treat and lasts for weeks!

1 Thank mimerscreamer