2,079 results
All reviewsmayan bistrokool beach clubluis ortizboutique hotelcontinental breakfastgreat boutiqueadult poolfamily poolhoneymoon suitesmall hotelshort walk to the beachfifth avenuebeach towelsall inclusive optiontwo blocksthe hotel managerrestaurant staff
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Very nice hotel. Great location. Just a block away from 5th Avenue, We had breakfast every day at the hotel restaurant (Mayan Bistro) food was delicious Sara was outstanding she was very friendly and attentive. At dinner time we had Gabi as our waitress she was also very nice and friendly. We are very pleased with all the hotel staff We can't wait to go to the back. Service was excellent.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Coming off from an anxiety ridden, hectic but successful year, I was just wanting to get away, decompress and relax - and get healthy again both mentally and physically. I chose the Aventura Mexicana for the location. Across from a nice gym, in the middle of Playa, near tons of restaurants and proximal to the beach.

The hotel was perfect. Quiet, charming, exceptionally clean with polite and helpful staff, a comfortable bed, excellent WiFi and delicious healthy food at the Mayan Bistro, prepared however I wanted.

If you want peace and comfort with no surprises, AND be right in the middle of everything in PDC, this is the place to stay. Thank you AM staff. My stay was perfect! I will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I loved the fact that we came and checked in in 5 minutes and off we went! No hassle, no grief, and no timeshare pitch!!!! It was so easy going here at Adventura. It was like owning your own apartment for the week. If you needed any help the front desk would be there, but they in no way are going to bug you for anything which is what I prefer. Also, free breakfast was pretty darn good! Only tip is let the shower run about 5 minutes to get the water warm. Water isn't very hot here, but really not a big deal at all. Close to the action and good stay! I would recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Another amazing stay at Aventura Mexicana. Cozy, Quite, and Charming. Each stay is always on point. The Front Desk Staff is amazing Beto, Jose, Enrigue and Antonio go above and beyond so courteous and professional they make you feel like you are at your home away from home. Rooms are clean beds and pillow are great. The grounds are well kept and groomed beautifully. Jorge the bartender at Mayan Bistro and all the ladies (Sara, Dora, Gaby and Mayely) are so charming, friendly and lets not forget the cooks every meal is on point and delicious. Have stayed at other hotels but they do not compare.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Gorgeous Hotel friendly staff close to everything excellent food in the restaurant I can't say enough about what a spectacular Hotel this was. We're going to make it our second home in Mexico what a wonderful little place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family