Aventura Mexicana
$227
$191
$587
  • Breakfast included
Royal Hideaway Playacar(Playa del Carmen)
$331
$217
Barcelo.com
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$423
$240
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$401
$289
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
$1,434
$753
Bookit.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$438
$472
$973
$450
1,994 results
All reviewsmayan bistrokool beach clubboutique hotelcontinental breakfastadult poolsmall hotelfamily poolfifth avenueshort walk to the beachhoneymoon suitebeach towelstwo blocksall inclusive packagerestaurant staffsmall poolthird floorgrounds are beautiful
Reviewed July 29, 2014

What we liked about this hotel was that it was quiet also you won't see drunks hanging out at the pools. It was very peaceful. We were pleased with continental breakfast (which is what it is eggs, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, teas, and juice. Beds were hard, we thought the pools were a bit small compared to the pictures. Just one thing that did bother us was on a day we left i'm guessing they did some touch up in our room with paint and it smelled like paint this was just for 1 day. We liked that it was closed to the shops and a bit close to the big grocery stores. We loved that it had a refri. All in all we had a peaceful vacation here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elival2013
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We are very satisfied of that hotel location is great service is excellent. We are here for a family trip and we really enjoy our time here. Continental breakfast is fresh, rooms are clean its a place to relax. Its also good for couples. Each day you can have a yoga class. I recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Second stay this year and better than the first time. Front desk crew (too many to name) are very helpful and can point you in the right direction for whatever you are looking for. Every afternoon, we spent a few hours with the family eating guacamole and having some drinks. Nicholas ( I sure hope I spelled that right) and Chris are awesome hosts and sure make the stay warm and very enjoyable. Don't miss out on this place!! We'll be back in November.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed July 23, 2014

On Friday when we checked into the hotel we had the most professional attendant to check us in. The facilities are very nice and clean. Although, to get to our room 1302, we had quite a hike because it was located on third floor the views are very nice from the balcony! On Saturday we went to the beach and when we came back there was a leak on the floor from the air conditioner and called it in and was fixed by the time we came back that evening. The free breakfast was very good, but since we were in Mexico, I always asked for the Chilaquiles or Desayuno Americano. On Monday, I was asked by the waitress if I wanted to leave the check amount to my room account for $135 pesos ($11USD) to my surprise, when I checked out yesterday, the nice guy who check us in, was not there and the guy that checked us out (rude) of the Hotel had a bad personality and wanted to charge me a bill of over $1,400 pesos (about $120USD). The attendant could not find the $120 receipt so he call the kitchen and had to talk to the chef! In the meantime I had told the attendant that I was headed to the airport and was in a hurry! This situation just gave me a bad feeling! I may possibly return, but will not charge anything!

Room Tip: Do not charge anything to your room! Please read my review!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mechicano
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We loved this little boutique hotel. The Restaurant was AMAZING!! Loved the food. Rooms were nice and clean. Pool was nice. Free breakfast was delicious. Location was good. I would return and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family