Royal Hideaway Playacar(Playa del Carmen)
$288
$242
Bookit.com
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$309
$269
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
Occidental at Xcaret Destination(Playa del Carmen)
$233
$421
$400
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$392
$329
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$419
$391
$297
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
$1,509
$797
2,062 results
All reviewsmayan bistrokool beach clubluis ortizboutique hotelcontinental breakfastgreat boutiqueadult poolfamily poolhoneymoon suitesmall hotelshort walk to the beachfifth avenuebeach towelsall inclusive optionthe hotel managertwo blocksrestaurant staff
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Aventura Mexicana Hotel in PDC and was really happy with my stay. First the restaurant serves a great continental breakfast (toast, pastries, tea, juices, ect) that will satisfy anyone. However, if you want to go full breakfast they have the American breakfast for a very reasonable 70MX! The room was immaculate and certainly met all my needs from cleanliness to comfort. I requested a ground floor room and that was provided. The service from the front desk and the maid service was more than adequite. The waiters at the restaurtant were pleasant and helpful. Location, Location! The hotel is located just off 5th St so its accessible but you avoid all the nightlife noise. Perfect! I would definitely consider staying here again! Saving the best for last.......the price is very affordable on almost any budget!

Room Tip: I preferred the ground floor, the reason being I didn't want to carry my SCUBA equipment up and down stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The staff were so accommodating even the ones who spoke no Ingles! Thanks to Christopher and the front desk staff for taking time out to make our stay memorable. The ambiance was great especially after having a horrible flight. Lots of little nooks to relax in and the food at the restaurant was bueno

1  Thank Candice C
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I arrived at the hotel all sweaty on a hot, humid day. We checked in in 5 minutes and got our room. We upgraded to the honeymoon suite since the price was pretty good for that. I don't think we really needed just for us 2, but it was really nice and spacious. We were there for 4 nights, with Living Social, and had people over every night for drinks because we were right in front of the pool/restaurant. Air conditioning worked amazingly well, making our room a safe haven, day and night. We never got maid service, as we kept pretty neat and only used the room to shower and sleep. All the hotel staff was so pleasant and genuinely smiled every encounter. When I go back to PDC, I will be staying here for sure. There is no doubt. So serene and peaceful, yet close to the heart of the town. Amazing hotel. Thank you so much guys!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excelent staff team. All of them very helpful and ready to help anytime. Two small swimming pools, perfect to stay after the beach and before dinner. Complimentary continental breakfast good enough. If you need something else, you can ask or go to some good coffee houses nearby.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

So relaxing....The staff was wonderful and always made sure we had what we needed. We can now see why our friends stay at Aventura. The new menu is wonderful and was enjoyed by all. The location of the hotel was great for beaches, shopping and dining. We definitely promote this gem in the heart of Playa.