$238
Bookit.com
  • Pool
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$356
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$419
$319
  • Beachfront
Royal Hideaway Playacar(Playa del Carmen)
$276
$211
Barcelo.com
Occidental at Xcaret Destination(Playa del Carmen)
$277
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$371
$421
$408
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
$1,909
$797
Bookit.com
2,059 results
All reviewsmayan bistrokool beach clubluis ortizboutique hotelcontinental breakfastgreat boutiqueadult poolfamily poolhoneymoon suitesmall hotelshort walk to the beachfifth avenuebeach towelsall inclusive optionthe hotel managertwo blocksrestaurant staff
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We just got back from an awesome trip that we booked through Living Social. It was a 4 night stay, but we added a night (wish we could have added more). The hotel was in a great location - if you walk down toward 30th on 5th there are great places to eat and it is a quieter area. We also walked down toward 12th to see the large night clubs. Both were very close to walk to and the beach was only a block away too. The ferry to Catalina is also walking distance!
The staff of the hotel was very nice and friendly. Drinks and food were good as well. We only really used the "adult pool" and enjoyed having drinks at the pool. I would recommend getting a deluxe room, so you have a water jug in your room. I brought my camel pack, so it was convenient to fill that, put it in the refrigerator at night and have cold water to drink during activities the next day.
Only awkward thing - the room did not have a full door to the bathroom, it was curved walls, so you wouldn't be seen, but you could easily hear/smell what was going on, haha! Hopefully you're close enough with who you travel with :)
Overall great!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms have drinkable water included.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Deana F
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Aventura Mexicana far exceeded my expectations! The property provided a great vacation environment - a clean pool, delicious restaurant, WONDERFUL massage and rooms with a lot of character. The front desk staff was kind and helpful. Neither my husband or I speak Spanish, but always felt safe, secure and well-informed. Mayan Bistro, the restaurant on the premises is fantastic. The staff really knows how to take care of guests and we highly recommend the all inclusive package. Located close to night-life, but far enough to get a good nights sleep, Aventura Mexicana is the perfect place to stay. We went to Mexico to experience the culture, food and people and got everything and more from our stay. I can't imagine staying any place else!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Aventura is an awesome location to explore what Playa del Carmen has to offer. We got the all-inclusive deal and it was absolutely worth it! The food at the Mayan Bistro was nothing but spectacular! I usually don't eat seafood but when I do, I'll eat it from the Mayan Bistro! Everything was delicious and the drinks and shakes just kept coming! (Shout out to Aldo the bartender and Marco the chef). From the start the staff were extremely nice and helpful throughout our whole stay. My experience here surpassed my expectations. My first time in Playa del Carmen and after our stay here it probably won't be our last!

Room Tip: rooms by the restaurant can get wifi. Rm 111 and 112
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JR B
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This hotel is cozy, immaculately clean, has lovely gardens, sweet swimming pools and a restaurant that is nothing short of AMAZING. Staff are friendly and helpful and you can feel the care that goes into this hotel. I highly recommend it, it is conveniently located to go everywhere in Playa and surrounding areas. It's just perfect!!!!

Room Tip: Mine was ground floor and quiet and comfy!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HughesMstarDeborah
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The staff here was incredibly friendly yet professional. Everyone works very hard to ensure the satisfaction of their guests. Rooms were nice and maid service did a great job. The air conditioner was AMAZING. My favorite part of the hotel was the restaurant, the Mayan Bistro. They served absolutely delicious, gourmet-style Mexican food. And the wait-staff made the dining experience very enjoyable. This hotel exceeded expectations; their service was outstanding and I would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: First floor to eliminate hot rooms at night
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple