Just returned from the Rui Tequila on the 16th April and would just like to say what a great holiday we all had.It has everything you need for a good family holiday great food good rooms and lovely pool.
We went on a good monkey santuary excursion called Jungle Place, would recommend this place for a young family to visit.
Would just like to mention the departure tax is of £36 each person which I think is to expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive ClubHotel Riu Tequila, is located approx. 800 m from the long, beautiful Playa del Carmen beach of the Playacar residential estate, along with the Hotel Riu Palace Mexico, Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Hotel Riu Yucatan and Hotel Riu Playacar hotels. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Playa del Carmen (3km) and Cancún International Airport (CUN) is approx. 55 km away. The hotel has 584 comfortably furnished rooms and offers many amenities, set in 48,000 sq.m. of lush gardens. A luxurious golf resort is located nearby. There is a complimentary hotel shuttle to the beach. 2 outdoor pools, 1 children’s pool. For the youngest guests, there is the RiuLand Kids Club (for children from 4 to 7 years & 8 to 12 years old) and for adults, day and evening entertainment, discotheque. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet as well as Asian, Mexican cuisine, Steakhouse, 4 bars situated in various areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tequila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Tequila Hotel
- Riu Tequila Mexico
- Hotel Riu Tequila
- Riu Tequila Playa Del Carmen
- Rui Tequila
- ClubHotel Riu Tequila Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico