This is a good place to stay for a week however it is maybe over the top with food. Anyone on a diet dont go! Food is gorgeous but probably if there was less choice you would get a lot of what you really liked rather than bit of everything. Has 3 restaurants in which food is served to you at the table.
The drinks were excellent all branded drinks with extensive cocktail collection!
It does cater more for the American that the british though!
the rooms were spacious and kept incredibly clean.
Every member of staff in this hotel just wants to please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Within the resort area Playacar along with the hotels Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and Riu Playacar * Main building and 1-story buildings * Surrounded by 48,000 m2 / 57,600 sq. Yards of lush gardens * 800 m / 2,650 ft. From the beach (complimentary shuttle) * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 300 m / 990 ft. From Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int'l Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tequila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Tequila Hotel
- Riu Tequila Mexico
- Hotel Riu Tequila
- Riu Tequila Playa Del Carmen
- Rui Tequila
- ClubHotel Riu Tequila Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico