Went with a friend, had a wonderful time, food was very nice with a great choice, waiters that you stick with give excellent service always trying to do extra things for those that sit in their area and our room was clean enough for me to walk barefoot which I never do over carpet.
Entertainment was nice, some nights better than others, but always nice. Entertainment staff however I found to be partial to the same guest day after day.
I did not enjoy the rudeness of many guest, not tipping and ordering many numbers of drinks at once, breaking in line as though they owned the right! But you can always tell the ones that are rude rather quickly!
Loved the pool side, food and drinks!
The little coatis are harmless and rather funny, we enjoyed watching them as much as we enjoyed watching the other guest.
We plan another trip down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Within the resort area Playacar along with the hotels Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and Riu Playacar * Main building and 1-story buildings * Surrounded by 48,000 m2 / 57,600 sq. Yards of lush gardens * 800 m / 2,650 ft. From the beach (complimentary shuttle) * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 300 m / 990 ft. From Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int'l Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tequila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Tequila Hotel
- Riu Tequila Mexico
- Hotel Riu Tequila
- Riu Tequila Playa Del Carmen
- Rui Tequila
- ClubHotel Riu Tequila Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico