We stayed at the RIU Playacar 4/26-5/2/2014 and had our wedding on the beach on 4/30. Our entire group found the resort to be very nice! The set up was easy to understand and navigate (especially with a group of 40), pool was very nice, beach was gorgeous! We also stopped over at the RIU Yucatan and RIU Tequila a few evenings which were a nice change of pace.
For anyone thinking of having their wedding at any of these properties- I HIGHLY suggest it. The coordinators were AMAZING. Hands down. They made the entire wedding day fabulous! Our beach wedding was breathtaking! (We even attracted quite the crowd)
Great resort, great food! Fabulous vacation or destination wedding spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Playacar resort area, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * Main building and 8 annexed buildings * Located on the beach * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Surrounded by 21,000 m2/25,000 sq. Yards of tropical gardens * Mexican Street, next to Riu Yucatan * 100 m/325 ft. From various shops * 55 km/34 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Prestigia, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Reviews
- Playacar Hotels
- Riu Playacar Mexico
- Rui Playacar
- Hotel Riu Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico