I had a great experiance at this hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel and its grounds are quite small which I really liked. The entertainment staff were great and I and girlfriend had a really fun night out with them and had a fun Spainish lesson off Charlie.
I travelled with Thomsons and their rep Jasmine was very helpful and infomative. We also flew out on the dream liner and it really is superior to other aircraft I have been on with Thomson.
Having had all inclusive in Egypt on previous holidays and thinking it was good, having all inclusive in Mexico blows it out the water. I loved all the coctails and the bar men kept them coming all day.
Being right on the beach was great. Being a keen windsurfer there kitis only begginer and very beat up but it was free. I went in November and getting places round the pool and on the beach was no problem at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Playacar resort area, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * Main building and 8 annexed buildings * Located on the beach * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Surrounded by 21,000 m2/25,000 sq. Yards of tropical gardens * Mexican Street, next to Riu Yucatan * 100 m/325 ft. From various shops * 55 km/34 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Riu Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Playacar Reviews
- Playacar Hotels
- Riu Playacar Mexico
- Rui Playacar
- Hotel Riu Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico