We were at the Sandos Eco resort for a quick anniversary getaway. We stayed in the adult Select Club section, and loved it. We were in room 7001, which was nice and quiet. If you are going without kids, I suggest paying the extra for Select Club, as the nice quiet pool and beach area were worth the extra money, as was the restaraunt that is by the pool for breakfast and lunch. We had great service and wonderful food. All of the places we went to eat were great, lots of variety. I have to eat gluten-free, and this was very easy. The hotel takes great care to list GF food on the menu. For the buffet style eating, I figured it out on my own, and there was a large variety to choose from. Every staff member was friendly and went out of their way for us, and on our actual anniversary date, we found a bottle of wine and strawberries delivered to our room. All of the grounds were spotless, as was our room.
The ONLY negative I will mention is the rocky beach. If you had water shoes, you would not notice it. But it was not as sandy as we had hoped. I hear the other Sandos resort near-by is the place to go if the beach is your #1 priority.
The Freddy Jackson show and Fire Ritual are amazing and not to be missed. The Saturday night show was unreal - something we will never forget!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Caracol Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caracol Beach
- Sandos Caracol Eco Hotel
- Sandos Caracol Beach Resort Spa
- Sandos Select Club
- Sandos Caracol Mexico
- Hotel Sandos Caracol Eco
- Caracol Village Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sandos Caracol Beach & Spa Mayan Riviera
- Sandos Caracol Resort
- Sandos Caracol Riviera Maya